The Gallery block allows you to easily add multiple photos and have them automatically arranged in an attractive way.
Get started by clicking the + Inserter icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen and select the Gallery block from the blocks list.
Once you add the block, it will look like this:
You can then click on the ADD MEDIA option to add multiple images from either your device or your site’s media library.
Choose from Tenor allows you to search for GIFs provided by Tenor. (In the iOS app, this option will be Free GIF Library.)
Once you add the images, you can then click on each of them to either move them around or click on the settings option to edit or remove the image.
You may wish to link individual images in the gallery to different pages. You can link an image by following these steps:
- Click on the image you wish to link.
- Tap on the cogwheel icon to access the image settings.
- In the settings that appear, tap Link to.
- Select Custom URL to edit the link.
- Paste the URL you wish to link the image to, or search for a published page/post on your site.