To add a link, highlight the text you wish to have as your link then tap the link icon and fill in the destination URL. Click OK when you are done.
Posts and Pages
- Can I make my text fancy?
- Error “Couldn’t Sync — Sorry, you cannot edit posts/pages on this site.”
- How can I create a page?
- How can I create a post?
- How do I add a block?
- How do I add tags and categories?
- How do I create a Homepage?
- How do I create a Sticky Post?
- How do I create a Story?
- How do I delete a post or page?
- How do I embed an Instagram photo?
- How do I publish a Draft post?
- How do I recover a deleted post or page?
- iOS: Can I prevent links to WordPress posts/pages in the Mail app from automatically opening in the WordPress app?
- List of Available Blocks
- Social Sharing
- Where are my Drafts?
- Where are the rest of the post options?