You can add the Home Screen Stats Widget to your device’s home screen for quick access to your Stats:
- Close the app to return to your device home screen.
- Press and hold on an empty space on the home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to find WordPress.
- Press and hold on WordPress Today’s Stats.
- Drag and drop the widget where you want it on the screen.
- Choose the blog whose stats you want displayed.
The exact steps to add a widget can vary between Android devices. If the above steps don’t work for you, please check with your device manufacturer for the steps to add Android Widgets.
If you slide the screen to the left you will find the iOS widgets. Then you can click on the Edit button to edit the widget area.
Then you can tap on the Add option to add more widgets and the Done option when you are done editing it
Tapping the Add button will take you to a list of the available Widgets you can add. Select the WordPress Widget
You will then see all the options you can add to the screen. Slide to the right to see more options:
Don’t forget to tap Done when you are finished selecting the widget you want.