How do I install the app?
- Download the app from this link.
- Open the downloaded DMG file. You will see a WordPress.com icon and an Applications folder shortcut on the right.
- Drag the WordPress.com icon into the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder, and open the WordPress app.
- If you’d like to keep the app in your dock, right-click the app icon in the dock as the app is running, and select Options → Keep in Dock.
- Download the app installer from this link.
- Open the installer and follow the instructions.
- Once the app is installed, you can double-click the app icon on your desktop.
- If you’d like your app to be in your taskbar, you can drag the icon from the desktop to your taskbar.
- Download the app for your flavor of Linux from this link.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions.