Version 3.4 of the WordPress for Android app is now available in the Google Play Store.
- Images are now supported in comment notifications.
- We refreshed a few icons and also added high-density versions of all our graphic assets. Preview the old and new icons in the navigation drawer:
- After three login failures, users are now redirected to a screen that helps them to recover a lost password, or ask for assistance from our live support team.
- We fixed the “share with WordPress” view for small screens by making it scrollable.
- We fixed miscellaneous bugs.
A big thanks to all of the contributors who worked on this release: @daniloercoli, @maxme, @nbradbury, and @roundhill. You can keep up with the development progress for the next version by visiting our 3.5 milestone on GitHub.
Testers have access to beta versions with beta updates shipped directly through Google Play. The beta versions may have new features, new fixes, and possibly new bugs. If you want to join our group of testers, request access on our Google+ Community.