The WordPress Android app version 3.3 is now available in the Google Play Store. We’ve made a few user facing changes for this release, and focused on fixing small — but sometimes annoying — problems.
- We split up the post and the comment views in the Reader.
- Live support is back; you can contact Automattic support within the application by going to “settings,” “help and support,” and tapping “contact us.”
- Videos are now correctly resized to the screen width in the Reader.
- Reader is no longer crashing with very long posts.
- Web views on the notification screen are now working when all blogs are hidden.
- Users now receive a notification that blank posts cannot be published.
A big thanks to all of the contributors who worked on this release: @beaucollins, @daniloercoli, @maxme, @nbradbury, @rase-, and @roundhill. You can keep up with the development progress for the next version by visiting our 3.4 milestone on GitHub.
Beta testers have access to beta versions with beta updates shipped directly through Google Play. The beta versions may have new features, new fixes, and possibly new bugs. If you want to join them, request access on our Google+ Community.