The WordPress Android app version 3.2 is now available in the Google Play Store. Version 3.2 includes some great new redesigns, notification improvements, and a better post upload experience.
Notifications Screen Redesign
The notifications screen has been redesigned to give you a more consolidated and easier way to read your notifications.
Improved Post Upload Experience
We redesigned the post and page upload notification with a thumbnail image and a progress bar.
- Post list now auto refreshes (you’ll probably never have to pull to refresh that view).
- You can infinitely swipe from one post to the next or previous post in the Reader.
- Swipe between photos in the Reader’s photo viewer.
- Better experience with airplane mode on; pull to refresh widget will tell you network is not available.
This version also comes with some bug fixes:
- QuickPress widget was not working in version 3.1 and has been fixed for 3.2
- Fixed a bug that caused notification status to be dismissed when after a device rotation
A big thanks to all of the contributors who worked on this release: @daniloercoli, @maxme, @nbradbury, and @roundhill! You can keep up with the development progress for the next version by visiting our next milestone on GitHub.
Beta testers have access to beta versions with beta updates shipped directly through Google Play. The beta versions may have new features, new fixes, and possibly new bugs. If you want to join them, request access on our Google+ Community.