WordPress for iOS 4.0.1 is out and now available to download from the App Store.
Some of the updates included are:
- Improved the performance of stats.
- Made the “Options” page easier to locate and access.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to freeze when you tried to update a post’s settings.
- Fixed a bug that stopped you from moving the cursor to the end of a line.
- Fixed a bug that broke the UI when you inserted a link in the post editor.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the app when you added a featured image to a post.
- Increased the minimum required version of WordPress to 3.6.
- Fixed a bug that caused the post editor to malfunction if you inserted a link.
We’re hard at work on the next major version of the app (4.1), where we’re working through your feedback to make big improvements to working with media. The post editor is getting better media management features, including the ability to easily attach media that’s already been uploaded to your blog. For a sneak peek, take a look here.
A huge thanks to our contributors who worked on this release: @itsaboutcode, @koke, @astralbodies, @aerych, @sendhil.
Have feedback? Leave a comment below or tweet us @WordPressiOS