We wanted to let all of you know that we submitted Version 2.6.2 to the App Store tonight. This version includes several important bugfixes and improvements to features we added in 2.6, as well as fixes for some already existing features that we made buggy.
Here’s the full list:
- Fix for landscape orientation issue when editing posts.
- Fix for incorrect date/time on publish.
- Fix for sync issues when viewing posts.
- Fix for problems connecting to WordPress.org blogs using HTTP Auth.
- Fix for crash during Autosave check after publish.
- Fix for intermittent failures when uploading media.
- Fix for crash when editing WordPress.org blog settings.
- Improved HTML output for media uploads.
- Improved handling of XML-RPC endpoints for WordPress.org blogs.
- Improved UX when adding WordPress.org blogs.
- Added in-app crash reporting system.
- Added option to use HTML 4 tags when embedding video in a post.
We’ll follow this up with a post as soon as this version is live in the App Store. Thank you for your continued patience while we worked to make sure this release took care of several nasty bugs. You can rest assured that future releases will be much more stable and reliable.